10 Studying Tips
- Make sure you bring home all the books and materials you will need to study.
- Establish a routine. Try to study at the same time and same place every day.
- Set a time-table. With a time-table you can plan to cover all your subjects in an organized way.
- Ask questions if you are unclear or don’t understand what is being taught.
- Make sure you choose a quiet place in your house and remove any distractions such as the T.V, radio or computer.
- Study sitting on a desk or table – studying in bed may make you too drowsy.
- Ask your parents to quiz you on what you have studied.
- Take short breaks of 5-10 min if you have to study for long period of time.
- Get enough sleep and eat well. This is effective for effective studying and remembering.
- Reward yourself after studying. Watch your favourite TV, spend time with friends and play sport throughout the week.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink